Date of Birth: 1987
Place of Birth: Kraslice, Czech Republic
Work Phone: +420 46 603 7741
Laboratory No.: F03 042
Synthesis of novel potential proteasomal inhibitors based on peptide scaffold.
- 2012 – today Ph.D. student in Imramovský Research Group
- 2010 – 2012 University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology (masters’s degree). Diploma Thesis: Synthesis of 2-hydroxy-N-[1-(2-hydroxyphenylamino)-1-oxoalkan-2-yl]benzamides (defended June 2012)
- 2007 – 2010 University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology (bachelor’s degree). Bachelor Thesis: Synthesis of substitued 3,4-dihydrobenzo[f][1,4]oxazepin-2,5-diones and intermediates needed for their synthesis (defended August 2010)
- 2003 – 2007 Grammar school Sokolov
- August, September 2013 – Intern in Contipro Group s.r.o., Dolní Dobrouč, Czech Republic
- July, August 2014 – Intern in Contipro Group s.r.o., Dolní Dobrouč, Czech Republic
- Imramovský, A.; Jorda, R.; Pauk, K.; Řezníčková, E.; Dušek, J.; Hanusek, J.; Kryštof, V. Substituted 2-hydroxy-N-(arylalkyl)benzamides induce apoptosis in cancer cell lines. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 2013, 68, 253-259. [ISSN: 0223-5234, IF2012 = 3.499].