Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aleš Imramovský
Date of Birth: 1980
Place of Birth: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Marital status: Married
Residential address: Pardubice, 530 02
Work Phone: +420 46 603 7739
Education and Training
- 2013 University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Pardubice (Czech Republic).
Habilitation: New Antimicrobial and Antifungal Compounds with Regard to Their Technological Realization. (September 2013).
- 2003 – 2007 Full-time postgraduate education at The Faculty of Pharmacy, Charles University in Prague (Ph.D. study at The Department of Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, specialization: Bioorganic chemistry).
PhD Thesis: Preparation and evaluation of new potential antimicrobial drugs and prodrugs (defense of PhD thesis May 2007).
- 1998 – 2003 University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology (magisterial study).
Diploma Thesis: Research Institute for Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Léčiva Co. Prague, Czech republic.
Diploma Thesis Title: Synthesis of Antidiabetic Pioglitazone – Identification of Concomitant Impurity (defense of thesis June 2003).
- 1994 – 1998 High School of Chemical Industry, specialization – environmental protection, finished with leaving certificate.
- Full-time employment at The University of Pardubice, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Institute of Organic Chemistry and Technology (started on th 1st October 2008).
- Full-time employment at The University of Hradec Králové, Faculty of Education, Department of Chemistry (started on the 1st March 2007 finished on 16th February 2010).
- Partially job at The Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové, Position – research assistant (started on the 2nd April 2007 finished on 30th September 2008).
- September 2006 – October 2006 EU program “Contact”, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Slovenia.
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Slovenko Polanc.
- October 2004 – February 2005 “Socrates-Erasmus fellowship”, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Chemical Technology, Slovenia.
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Slovenko Polanc.
Special courses and seminars
- Education for University Teachers – University of Pardubice, 2011.
- Interpretation of Infrared Spectra Course, 30th January – 3rd February 2006, Prague, Czech Republic. Finished with certificate.
- The 3rd School of HPLC-MS, 29th August – 2nd September 2005, Doubice, Czech Republic. Finished with certificate.
- Modern problems of NMR spectroscopy, 11-16th November 2007. Organized by Department of Low-Temperature Physics (DLTP), Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
Grants and Projects
- Technology Agency of Czech Republic, Project TA03010819, Title: Development of Technology for non-Halogenated Veterinary Prostaglandins and Their Intermediates. (2013-2016)
- 2010 Grant FRVŠ 845/2009 Principal Researcher successfully finished with defense.
- 2006 Grant FRVŠ 152/2006 Principal Researcher successfully finished with defense.
- 2005 Grant FRVŠ 297/2005/G6 Principal Researcher, successfully finished with defense.
- 2011-2013 Project of Grant Agency of Czech Republic. Derivates of Phosgene for nanotechnology.
- 2012 Grants FRVŠ, Biomedicinal Laboratory, successfully finished with defense.
- 2006 Grant GAUK 285/2006/B-CH/FaF Partially Researcher, grant continue in 2007.
Publicantions and Scientific Conferences contributions (October 2017)
- Author or Co-author 48 scientific papers (45 in impact factor journals). In WOS were cited 423 times without self-citations, h-index = 14. For details, see section Publications.
- Co-author of three patents and two verified technology.
- Author or Co-author more than 66 contributions on national or international professional conferences (June 2014).
Prize and Awards
- Alfred Bader Award for Bioorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry 2015 (CAB II).
- Cena Josefa Hlávky, Prague, November 16th 2007. Foundation „Josefa, Marie a Zdeňky Hlávkových“ award prize on the basis nomination of the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Charles University in Prague.